lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

A Country I would like to visit


Hello everybody ! Today I will write about a country I want to visit. I good like to go to Japan because I like their scenerys and culture.Tokyo is the capital and the city more populated of the country. The people is very respectful, they say first the last name and after the name, when two persons have more familiarity they say the name first, they greet is with a bow, the bado of Japan is too expensive.



I will like to meet the castles and Japanese gardens. Japan is also called the country of samurais I imagine can see a katana or samurai sword but the first thing I will do is to dress me with a kimono, it`s a beautiful japenese dressed. I will travel and eat ramen XD Also I like the manga and anime, my platonic dream is known to the author of the manga "NANA" and "Blue exorcist"


 I`d like to study for two year for to learn the language and also to learn of their people and to know more of their culture.

bye bye!!

2 comentarios:

  1. jajaja! you would see all your japan serials! I don't know if I would visit Japan because I think that they are very different to us... Maybe that's what it likes you! See you

    ResponderEliminar