sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2012

A Picture I like..


In this picture I was in a journey of class in Viña del Mar two years ago with my classmates in fourth. I don´t remember who took this picture. I think that the took the teacher of history. In this photograph you can see my class but is not complete, missing twelve I don´t know where they were, and back you can see the "Reloj de flores" , the hour it`s twenty five past four. 
I like this picture  because to remember after we would go to the beach, many were prepared with bathing suits XD and is a nice photo with the colors and also because is my last year in the high school .
I have many memories of this picture but I can`t remember all.
I forgot say when we were traveling back the bus was without pretol and we arrived at half past ten  xDD 
That is the story of the picture with my class:
See you leter, good bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario